FRUIT OF RIGHTEOUSNESS
My greatest desire is that my children live lives of eternal fruitfulness. Let's pray for the generations that follow us to abound with fruitful, overflowing, abounding, heaven-glorifying fruit.
- Genesis 17:6: I will make you exceedingly fruitful, and I will make you into nations, and kings shall come from you.
- You are the only One Who can make my child fruitful. Jesus, please create fruitfulness in his/her life, and in the generations to come. May he/she be fruitful, and his/her children and children’s children bear fruit for You.
- Hebrews 12:11: For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant, but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it. (ESV)
- Lord, may Your discipline produce much fruitfulness and righteousness in my child. Please lead me and give me wisdom so that my discipline as a parent would also produce the peaceful fruit of righteousness in my child.
- Isaiah 55:12-13: For you shall go out with joy, And be led out with peace; The mountains and the hills Shall break forth into singing before you, And all the trees of the field shall clap [their] hands. Instead of the thorn shall come up the cypress tree, And instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree; And it shall be to the LORD for a name, For an everlasting sign [that] shall not be cut off. (NKJV)
- Lord, through Your power, please weed out all thorns and briers from my child’s life. May abundance and fruitfulness grow in the place of what once was weeds. Please allow praise, joy, and peace to dwell in my child’s heart that he/she would live for You.
- Jeremiah 17:8: He is like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots by the stream, and does not fear when heat comes, for its leaves remain green, and is not anxious in the year of drought, for it does not cease to bear fruit."
- Jesus, please cause my child to be a tree that is planted by Your living water. May his/her roots run deep that he/she can weather any storm, and that regardless of circumstances his/her life would produce an abundance of good fruit.
- John 15:16: You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you. (ESV)
- Lord, I ask you to choose and appoint my child to fruitfulness. Please allow him/her to not only bear fruit, but to cause that fruit to be lasting and to build Your Kingdom.
- Matthew 13:23: As for what was sown on good soil, this is the one who hears the word and understands it. He indeed bears fruit and yields, in one case a hundredfold, in another sixty, and in another thirty.
- Lord, I ask You to bring to remembrance every verse of Your Word that my child has ever heard. Please allow his/her heart to be good soil for Your seeds of truth to grow, and from that growth may there be an abundance of fruit.